PPS course

Hi Everyone,
          My name is Sarah Lee,I work in the Molecular parasitology
group,University of Oxford, UK. Our group is working on
Plasmodium falciparum the parasite that couses Cerebral Malaria. I
work principally on the Malaria genome project, and sequencing
work relatated to  Malaria Var genes.I work 60%  time as I have 3
children.The PPS course appealed to me as I can study at home,
without having to worry about, attending college.
  I am looking forward to hearing from other members of the
course, very soon,  hello to Robert and Charaf, Sorry Robert , I'd
love to be in Calafornia too, but I'm here in Oxford!

                        Sarah
Sarah Lee
Molecular Parasitology Group
Inst. of Molecular Medicine