Better late...

Hi everyone,

I'm Mike Swanton, resident in London, but my heart is really in Sydney.
I'm currently working at the former Laboratory of the Government Chemist
in south-west London, developing safety tests for virus-based gene
therapy vectors. Not really protein work, I'll grant you, but I am
trying!

About half of my career so far has been in proteins, the other half in
molecular biology. It has ranged from expression of peptides for NMR
structure determination, through a stint at running a protein sequencer
to trying to construct antibody libraries. Just for good measure, I
tried my hand at some flow cytometry.

Hope to catch up with you all soon.

cheers,

Mike