Happy New Year

Dear PPS students

Welcome to the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy your PPS
studies!

On the 24 January we shall begin our self-assessment period. I do hope you
will participate fully with the quizzes and tests. These will enable you
and ourselves to gauge how well you have understood the course material so
far.

We would very much appreciate it if you could get back yours answers on
time so that the tutors to whom you will be assigned can give you prompt
feedback.

Clare will be contacting you more about this.

I hope also that as many of you who are able will come to the MUDs where
we can discuss the course topics.

Best wishes
David
Course Organiser

David S Moss				|	Tel: +44-20-7631-6802
Professor of Biomolecular Structure	|	Fax: +44-20-7631-6803
School of Crystallography		|
Birkbeck College			|	Email:
Malet Street				|	Office: d.moss@bbk.ac.uk
London WC1E 7HX				|	Home: david@dmoss.demon.co.uk