About section 4

Hello everyone,

First, I would like to wish you all a happy new year and hope that you
recovered well from the millenium bug, ie influenza!!!, which was quite bad
around here this year.

Then, I would like to report a few problems I encountered in the new
section, chime works fine for adenine and the superb DNA double helix but
it is impossible to even visualise the other bases on the structure of DNA
page. Also, on the same page, I can't see the pairing A-T and G-C which I
think is important to visualise.
Precisely, when I click on the hyperlink I obtain the page identical to the
one I get for adenine but instead of an image of the base, there is a small
icon in the middle representing a jigsaw piece. When I click on it I get an
error message: Plug-in not loaded, and apparently, I netscape can't get the
plug in.
Am I the only one to get that problem? Can somebody help?

Finally, the link at the bottom of the page: "Back to Principles of Protein
Structure Main Index" brings me back to the 98-99 homepage instead of
99-00, it might be nice to change that before the TQA visit! ;).... people
are 100% focused on that visit at the end of the month here at the Vet
College... (for non-UK, TQA is Teaching Quality Assessement and is a very
important exercise as College ranking depends on it... with a lot of
college reputation and a bit of finance related to it, if I understood well).
About the MUD session for TQA, Clare said it would be wed 9 january, but I
suppose you meant wed 9 FEBRUARY...

Thanks for your help,

Speak to you soon.
Charaf

Charaf Benarafa
DVM, PhD student
Department of Pathology and Infectious Diseases
The Royal Veterinary College
Hawkshead Lane, North Mymms
Hatfield, Herts AL9 7TA
tel. 01707 666 295