section 4 changes

Hi everyone,

Thanks very much for posting problems with section 4 to the list: we do
try to check everything, but we need to rely on you to make sure that no
broken links creep in...

* The broken links to PDB files are now fixed, so you should now be able
to visualise all DNA bases and base pairs with Chime.

* Every page of the version of Elements of Transcription on Birkbeck's
site should now return to this year's home page. The version at U. Herts
will be fixed soon.

Do let us know (via the list) if you're still experiencing any problems.
Good luck!

Best wishes,

Clare Sansom
c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Course developer, Principles of Protein Structure