Tutor Groups

Dear PPS People,

If any of you don't know who your *group tutor* is yet, the groups are
listed at http://pps9900.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/notice/tutor-group.html.

I sent an introductory message to those students in my own group last
Monday, but I now know (from yesterday's MUD session) that at least one
didn't receive it.  If you are listed as being in my group, but did not
receive this earlier message, *please* send me a quick email to let me
know this and remind me of your preferred email address. Thanks!

I would also like to remind you that we would like you to submit
(short!) answers to the self-assessment questions to your tutor, by email,
before next Friday (4 Feb). They will be returned to you, marked, during
the following week and we will also post a set of model answers to the
website.

Good luck!

Best wishes,

Dr Clare Sansom
c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Course developer, Principles of Protein Structure