Self-Assessment

Dear PPS People,

Thank you very much to those of you who were able to take part in
yesterday's special MUD session for our assessment.  It went very well; I
think the assessors were impressed!

As any of you who are involved with academia in the UK will probably know,
this has been incredibly hard work for us at Birkbeck.  Unfortunately,
this has led to our getting behindhand in many things that we actually
think more important... like marking your self-assessment questions.
Consequently, we hope that you will understand that we will not be able to
return these to you until the end of next week (or possibly the beginning
of the week after). Sorry...

A set of model answers will certainly be posted on the web next week. We
will *not* mark anything sent after then ;)

There will be a couple more MUD sessions on Bioinformatics during the week
beginning 21 February (including one in the late evening). Details of
these will be posted soon.

Thanks again for your help, and best wishes,

Dr. Clare Sansom
c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Course developer, Principles of Protein Structure