Next MUD sessions

Dear PPS People,

There will be two MUD sessions next week, during which we will be able to
discuss the Web Authoring material (Section 6). This will also be a first
opportunity for a discussion on what you will need to do for your PPS
projects.

The meetings will be held on:-

                ***  Thursday 9 March at 23:00 GMT  ***
                 ***  Friday 10 March at 16:00 GMT ***

Sorry, again for the network problems that prevented the meeting on 23 Feb
from taking place.  We will try to make sure that this does not happen
next week!

Best wishes,

Dr Clare Sansom
c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Course developer, Principles of Protein Structure