Next MUD sessions

Dear PPS People,

The two MUD sessions on Section 12 (Protein Interactions) will both take
place later this week, as follows:

                ***  Wednesday 2 August at 15:00 GMT  ***
                 ***  Thursday 3 August at 22:00 GMT ***

I'm sorry for the short notice, but this is the second time that I've
tried to send this message: I don't think that the last message I sent the
list got through... (apologies to anyone who *is* receiving this for the
second time ;)

These will be the last MUD sessions until the fortnight before the exam.
Have a good summer and don't work *too* hard ;)

Do also remember that the deadline for submitting your project choice to
your tutor is Monday August 7.

Best wishes,

Dr Clare Sansom
c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Course developer, Principles of Protein Structure