More exam papers

Dear PPS People,

We have now put all the past PPS exam papers, from 1996 to 1999, up on the
web. They are all now linked from the main self-assessment page, under the
last set of quizzes and short answer questions; see
http://pps9900.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/course/self-assess/index.html

We will be holding two more MUDs (at the usual times unless anyone
suggests that another time would be better) during the final week before
the exam. If any of you would *particularly* like to attend one of these
and can't make a particular day/time, please email me before the end of
next week.

Good luck with your revision!

Best wishes,

Dr Clare Sansom
c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Course Developer, Principles of Protein Structure