Final MUD session

Dear PPS People,

I can now let you know that there will be a final MUD session to-morrow,
Wednesday 20 September, at 22:00 GMT. This may be your final chance to ask
about anything you've been having difficulty with during your revison. I
am really sorry for the short notice!

However, if anyone would like a session on Thursday afternoon it may be
possible to arrange one. If we do, tho' it will have to begin earlier than
usual (14:00GMT) due to a schedule clash. Do let me know by email if you
would be particularly interested in this session.

Best of luck all of you!

Best wishes,

Clare Sansom
c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Course developer, Principles of Protein Structure